In Australia, now that you have completed your higher education, you will find a great job opportunity to work in one of the world’s largest economies. After doing so, it is not so easy for international students to get jobs or PR in Australia.
In the latest survey, Australia was regarded as to be the third best destination for higher education in the world. Australia has become a center for international students due to the top universities, advanced courses, qualified faculty, and pleasant local and whole-year weather for its students.
Most overseas students although graduating from different fields are not aware of what is the professional year? Professional year Program is introduced to those former foreign students who have graduated from Australian University. This program can help you present in the potential career path by providing relevant practical training.
This is an approved internship program, which is approved by the Immigration Department and the Border Protection Department (DIBP). Nowadays, In Australia, there is not an adequate skilled worker in different important areas in Australia. In order to make sure that the supply of skilled workers is managed in areas such as IT, Engineering and Accounting Professional year Program was established. With the help of several Australian universities, DIBP started the professional year course.
The professional year Navitas provides foreign ICT/ computing graduates with practical job skills and training necessary to increase their career prospects from Australian universities. This program ensures that graduate jobs are ready. Any foreign student graduating from Australian University can apply for a program which cannot be less than two years.
The professional year includes recognized education and work experience which provides practical risks to pursue a career or get PR in Australia. Professional Year Program is a 44-week course, separated into 32 weeks of course and internship of 12 weeks. The program provides valuable knowledge and skills and provides actual liability of working in an Australian organization.
Many students graduating from certain areas are not aware of the professional year fees, Professional year requirements. To be eligible for Business Year Program, you must have:
In Australia completed graduate or PG in a similar field of study
1. Own or apply for 485 visas (either stream)
2. Proof of least IELTS 6.0 in all bands
3. A legitimate skill assessment from a relevant professional association.
Benefits of Professional Year Program in Australia:
Many prestigious institutions offer internship placement guarantee during your course or during the course completion. And, many students get permanent employment in the same organization after successful completion of the Professional Year Program. So, this is the biggest benefit of the professional year program. Otherwise, the completion of the internship is a major plus point on your résumé, which increases your chances of hiring by another company. If you are still thinking about what the professional year is and how it can benefit you, then the top benefits of taking this course are discussed here:
1. The program is a good pathway to gain an internship in an Australian company, gain valuable work experience. This will enhance professional ability in the field of ability, and your job opportunities will be broadened.
2. Professional Year Program also helps in expanding your professional and social surrounding. This can help you meet many professionals in choice, which also means that you can stay in touch with those who have the same interests and aim.
3. Successfully accomplishing Professional year Program is an extra 5 point which can help you in your suitability to apply for PR in Australia. If you are interested in finding new openings in Australia or are hoping to settle permanently in Australia, then Professional year Program can be a good option for you!
4. When it comes to professional workplaces and regulations, each country and company have its own standards. Professional Year Program enables you to understand how professionals work in Australia and how they keep up work and life balance demands.
5. You will advance behavioral skills and learn how to effectively communicate in the Australian marketplace. You will get a possibility to understand Australian culture, traditions and the most important exercises that help to advance in the Australian business.
6. Getting started is the toughest task for each international student looking for a prestigious job in its field in Australia. But thanks to the Professional year program as it opens an attractive way for candidates searching for satisfying jobs.
Keeping in view the benefits of the professional year program in Australia, it is unquestioned that taking this course will surely lead to your learning and get practical experience, to pursue careers and is important for to get permanent residence in Australia. You may be able to grow professionally and improve the possibilities of becoming a permanent resident in Australia.