Pizza is an Italian dish that has been warmly welcomed by almost every country in the world. A traditional pizza is simply yeasted flatbread topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked in the oven. Pizza has become the most popular and most demanded fast food all over the world. Moreover, the tastes of pizzas are improvised by several toppings and you can also add more spices as per your preferences. Delicious Vegan Pizza has gain popularity over the years in the markets of Australia. If you want to taste some vegan pizzas then you can search some nearby restaurants and always check their customer reviews before booking a table of any restaurant.
Whenever it’s about a delicious Vegan Pizza, the two main things that contribute to the taste are the crust and toppings. Today, you can find some restaurants in your city that offer home delivery facility and if you want to conduct a small party in your house then you can order a few delicious vegan pizzas to these restaurants. Just add a few drinks to your menu and serve them to your guests.
Types of Crust Available to Make A Delicious Vegan Pizza
- Classic Crust: This is the pizza base of traditional size with a thin plate of bread with thick edges all around. The Classic crust is preferred by those who love crispy outside edge with soft fluffy on the inside.
- Deep Pan: Deep pan as per the name goes provide a deep space for toppings. Deep pan crusts are thick. To ensure properly cooked pizza, deep pan pizza should not be accompanied by a lot of toppings. Even you can also make such vegan pizzas in your own oven.
- Cheese Burst: Cheese Burst base is a blessing for cheese-lovers. These are soft and stretchy crust filled with cheese enhancing the cheddar flavour in a delicious vegan pizza.
- Thin Crust: This type of crust is for those who are more focused on toppings and don’t like the taste of bread to interfere much with the taste of the pizza. Thin crust is the crispiest option among all the kinds of crusts.
- Gluten Free Base: Since gluten intolerance is quite common nowadays, a special crust has been introduced which is gluten free. Apart from that, you can also use some margherita base to make some vegan pizzas. It is like Cheese burst Pizza, but mozzarella is used instead of Cheese in a Margherita/ margarita base of a delicious vegan pizza.
Toppings for A Delicious Vegan Pizza
The taste of a vegan pizza is enhanced by the toppings you choose. In fact, choosing a good combination of toppings is a make or break situation for any delicious vegan pizza.
- Capsicum: Crisp capsicum adds to the crispiness of a delicious vegan pizza. In most vegan pizzas, crisp capsicum is considered the basic topic.
- Tomato: The sweet and sour flavour of tomato adds up to the taste of a delicious vegan pizza. It is also considered as a basic topping for a vegan pizza. It is generally accompanied by crisp capsicum.
- Cauliflower: Fried cauliflower can add up a crispy yet soft touch to your vegan pizza. It can also be accompanied by Tofu and cheese.
- Cheese: Most of the cheese lovers cannot deny this topping whatever type of pizza they have chosen. No matter what other toppings you have chosen, cheese is a must for some people.
Whatever the crust or toppings may be, if the aroma of a delicious vegan pizza dares to fiddle with your senses, you won’t be able to resist yourself from taking a bite.