Fragrance oils are like dream catchers in Australia because they are believed to protect people from negative energies and dreams. They also help the mind to relax just before going to sleep particularly when combined with the lavender scent. If you want to improve your dreaming and visualization, the essential oils are the perfect solutions. You will be able to release negative energy and stay open-minded. Here are the main components of fragrance oils from Australia.
- Blue Tansy: This essential oil has a herbaceous scent which is slightly sweet. It is derived from the tansy plant especially the Moroccan species, also known as annual tansy. It is known to fight the negative feeling of anger.
- Black pepper: This natural element supports the digestive system and is mostly used topically to soothe muscles after a long day of physical activities.
- Tangerine: It is a type of citrus fruit that contains aldehydes and esters. These components are very calming and rich in limonene which is an effective stress-reliever.
- Bergamot oil: Bergamot essential oil has a soothing aroma that relaxes the body and mind. It has been used for centuries to heal skin conditions like oily skin.
- Sandalwood: It is another tranquilizer that helps to balance the emotions and unwind thoughts. The Hawaiian sandalwood oil is both a tranquilizer and a wonderful skin moisturizer.
- Anise: Another essential oil that promotes digestive health is the anise essential oil.
- Ylang Ylang: Also known as Cananga odorata, this oil is used to restore emotional balance and boost confidence. It is also a fundamental component of hair and skin products.
- Juniper: Juniper oil works as both a cleanser and detoxifier. It is very supportive of the skin as well as the urinary system.
The fragrance oils from Australia are designed to give the peace of mind and prevent occasional sleeplessness. When you fall in love with the scent, you finally understand why people fall in love with these oils. If you haven’t tried them yet, it’s time you start unwinding your mind and soul before bedtime.