Your well-designed home does not require much energy to give you comfort. You can enjoy staying at your home if appropriate insulation is done. A fully functioning heating and cooling system is enough to improve your indoor comfort, reduce electricity bills and protect the environment. This system provides high rates of noise insulation, and they are also environment friendly in nature. You can install these systems at any time of the year.
Popular types of HVAC systems available now:
Time has come to cherish and celebrate the advanced HVAC technology. The sole purpose of a heating and cooling system is to make your indoor environment comfortable all year around. It has become very popular nowadays as people across the world have appreciated its functions during adverse climatic conditions.
Considering the worldwide demand of the residential HVAC systems among homeowners, today’s manufacturers have designed some more efficient and cost effective systems.
Here is a detailed list of few popular types of heating and cooling system in vogue these days:
- Split system – It is a popular and traditional type of heating and air conditioning unit. It has components that are installed both outside and inside the building. Typically, a split system includes an air conditioner to cool the refrigerant, furnaces to circulate the heat, a control panel to manage the unit, ducts to carry air and some optional accessories like UV lamps, air purifiers, cleaners and humidifiers.
- Packaged system – It is best solution for the homeowners with limited space. If you buy a packaged heating and cooling unit, you do not have to bother about where to set up multiple components. It can serve any confined space from a single room to n entire home. A packaged system generally contains a heat pump, an air conditioner and a thermostat.
- Duct-free split system – It is appropriate for the areas or locations where conventional HVAC systems with ducts cannot be installed. It includes various components such as thermostat, wires, tubing, fan coil and an air conditioner a heat pump. It also supports some optional accessories to make the indoor air more pleasant, clean and germ-free.
- Hybrid split system – It is an advanced model of heating and air conditioning system. It is widely popular because of its high quality energy efficacy. It is extremely cost effective and so, it is fit for your household budget. Furnaces play a significant role in converting the refrigerant and circulating clean air. A hybrid split system also features a proper interface to adjust or control your system.
How to save on your heating and cooling bills?
A large amount of energy is used for heating and cooling your home. You cannot stop using your HVAC system as it ensures many things. It keeps the home comfortable and healthier for years to come. So, you have to look for the ways through which you can minimize the cost of heating and air conditioning your home.
How can you save your monthly electric consumption with heating and cooling system?
- Change your windows: If you are planning to install a window AC system, it is better to consider window replacement. You can save ample amount of energy every year by blocking solar heat correctly.
- Fix air leakage: Air can leak through any outlets from windows and doors to chimneys and ducts. Unless you fix the leakage, your system cannot heat the air during winter or cool it during summer.
Apart from this, you can also consult with the professionals for the regular servicing and maintenance of your heating and cooling system all throughout the year.