You can find different types of gas caravan stoves in the market and you need to choose the best grill products which are easy to install and easy to clean. Without gas caravan stoves, you cannot cook anything inside your caravan, and you cannot go for the camping with your caravan. But selecting the right gas caravan stoves is a daunting task and you need to consider a few things while you purchase the gas stoves such as:
- If you want to use the gas stoves in your caravan permanently then you can go for some bulky items.
- To carry the gas stoves with your backpack, you need to choose a light one. Choosing the gas stoves for caravan totally depends on the purpose of use, and you must discuss your requirements with the gas stove dealers in this regard.
How would you choose the best gas caravan stoves?
- 2-burner stoves: These are the traditional gas caravan stoves and they are available in different ranges. You will get good simmer options in these two-burner stoves and you need to attach a portable gas bottle with this stove to run. Apart from that, these stoves are designed with windshields and you can easily fold them to carry. They are reliable, durable, and you can easily cook different dishes for a small family with these two burner stoves. You can even buy grill plates additionally to increase the functionality of these stoves and these are quite easy to clean. But two burner gas caravan stoves need more space for installation and you can install them on a bench-top inside the caravan.
- Butane stoves: This is a great alternative to two burner gas stoves. Butane stoves are easily available in the market. This is a one burner stove and you can also find a few models with two burners. But to run these stoves, you need to attach them with the butane cartridges and they are available in every nook and corner of your city. You cannot use a two-burner caravan stove for BBQ and you can buy a butane stove instead for campfire or BBQ purpose. These stoves do not involve any maintenance cost and you can easily carry them with your backpack. But butane stoves cannot perform well during cold weather and you may not find cartridges in remote places. So, it is better to buy this stove as a backup option.
- Trangia stoves: If you want to buy a lightweight gas caravan stove then you can buy Trangia stoves because this is a Swedish stove which can be carried with a backpack. Now you can find different types of models of this stove and most of these stoves are designed with an upped windscreen. Apart from that, you can find two pots, one lid and a burner on this stove, and these stoves are multi-functional stoves which have a separate kettle. But if you want to cook food for more than two people then you must avoid such models and must consider any of the available options in two burner gas caravan stoves.
- Multi-fuel stoves: Now you can choose among the multi-fuel stoves for your camping and you can run these stoves by diesel, petrol and gas. You can easily cook dishes for a large group of people with these gas caravan stoves and you can easily arrange the desired fuel from anyplace including remote villages. But these stoves are quite heavy, and you cannot carry them with your backpack.
Conclusion – Now you can easily search for such stoves online and can make a pick for one of the best gas caravan stoves for camping. Always check for the stability, safety features, warranty, durability and functionality of the stove before buying.