Rope access method is a safe method to implement when working at great heights. There are several options when it comes to accessing high rise buildings. Some of the methods include using cranes and scaffolding. The disadvantage of using cranes is that it will occupy a great deal of space around the high rise building and disrupt normal working conditions. Similarly, scaffolding methods may also require blocking a sidewalk or one section of a building.
Rope access method will not disrupt the normal working of the office and is also one of the most cost-effective methods of painting a high rise building. This article goes on to explain the benefits of opting for rope access in Sydney technique from painting high rise buildings.
Advantages of Painting using Rope Access Method
Rope access is an innovative method to access high-rise buildings and is useful for many different applications including painting high rise buildings. There are several benefits of implementing this technique as listed here:
- This is an innovative technique that helps save a ton on energy consumption. Since alternatives like crane and scaffolding require the use of a great deal of resources.
- It is one of the most cost-effective methods of accessing a highrise building, besides which it is also safe.
- It eliminates the need for the use of heavy equipment like cranes.
- In the case where the availability of space is an issue, it would be hard to fit a large equipment. Thus, the rope access method is the optimal method in this condition.
- This is one of the most cost-effective methods of accessing high rise buildings for the purpose of painting.
- It is highly versatile since it can be used in a wide range of situations and to access many different types of structures.
- It is also an environmentally friendly method of accessing high rise buildings since it does not make use of external resources like fuel, electricity, thus ensuring it has a low carbon footprint.
- This is a comparatively faster solution since it does not require one to transport heavy vehicles like a crane to the site or set up a crane or scaffold to prepare for accessing great heights. The preparation necessary for rope access method is comparatively very low
- It is a superior method of getting to high places with the added advantage of being able to reach the other harder to reach places. In fact, the traditional methods might not be able to access many places in the case of highly creative architecture.
- It offers high flexibility and a few man-hours to accomplish. It is also easier to handle the sudden change in weather conditions, unlike other methods which require an elaborate setup and is time-consuming to step up.
Common Application of Rope Access Methods
Rope access is one of the most efficient methods of accessing high rise buildings since it ensures there are fewer disruptions, easy to prepare and very safe. This is the best method of accessing high rise buildings although it is best to leave this job in the hands of highly skilled and well-trained professionals.
Besides being able to use this for the purpose of painting; there is a wide range of applications of this method. Some of the other applications are listed here:
- Liner inspection
- Pipe inspection
- Inspection of camera or concrete
- Cleaning or power washing
- Structural reinforcement
- Construction of building
- Installation of structural steel
- Electrical and mechanical equipment installation
- Infrared imaging of a building
- Close visual inspection
- Window Cleaning
- Installation of signage
To know more about the service of rope access in Sydney, contact Next Level Painting for more.