Being highly visual is human nature and this is something that is very important to consider if you are running a store, shop, or any business. An important reason for people to choose offline shopping is that they can see the item physically before buying it. It is, therefore, very important for the store manager to make proper and innovative displays of the items that they sell. You can get creative with the display of your store and in this blog, we will be highlighting some of the innovative displays that you should be looking forwards to.
6 Ways to Attract Customers by Your Displayed Items:
Given below are some points about how it can be done in the correct manner:
- Create an Engaging Display – It is very important to make a great impression on your customers. If you don’t have many fancy items to keep on display, you can get creative with the color choices and lighting. These will instantly spruce up the look of your stall or display. Make sure that the walls and the backgrounds are well painted, or you can also use a theme to create an immersive look that will attract many customers. This way, you create innovative displays by just simple things.
- Allowing People to Take a Close Look – Creating a touch and feel effect will be helpful. Allow people to take a closer look at the products and displayed items. Let them touch and feel the products so that they get convinced about buying the product. This would also allow them to get connected with the storekeeper.
- Cross Merchandise – This is an efficient way of increasing the number of products that the customer will buy. To be clearer if a customer buys a tee-shirt, you should then convince the customer to buy a pair of jeans that would match it. Similarly, you just need to convince the customer to buy items that go together.
- Decorate the Place – You need to decorate the place of display in a creative manner with simple things that maybe with some plants or some other simple things that will make it unique and innovative displays.
- Use Displays That Will Give Information About Your Products – It is very important that your store must be informational and should convey all the information about the products but in a creative way. If your products can be described, then it would really be a great idea to do so. It will help your customers to have some knowledge about your product and can convince them to buy it.
- Witty Visual Messages – Adding up some witty, creative and catchy messages or quotations will attract the sight of the customers. This is only possible through innovative displays.
Various Types of Display that will Fit Your Store:
Choosing the right display in your store is difficult. Mentioned below are the different types of displays that can help you to choose the right one from for innovative displays.
- Point of Purchase – You can utilize the impulse buying behavior of the buyer and have a point of purchase. These are generally placed near the entrance of the store or near the cash counter. It is used to place fast-moving items like candy and other economical items so that customers don’t miss them.
- Table Displays– Table displays are perfect for small items. You can place a table with all the small items placed on it and keep it near the door to attract the buyers. It is best used for seasonal displays.
- Gondola– These are two-sided steel racks, therefore, will work the best if kept in the middle of the store. These racks are movable and can be placed as per your suitability. Any heavy items can be placed in it.
- Garment Racks– As the name says, these are used to stock and display garments and other apparel.
- Grid Walls– These are very light and can be customized. You just must move to shelve and attach the hooks in your store. They attract less dust and are quite easy to clean.
Wrapping it Up- The purpose of the visual merchandising is because it helps to encompass the products physically that the shopkeeper projects to the customers. Innovative displays do help a lot to attract the customers to the items sold in the store and hence it enhances the chance of sales growth.