Steel balustrade provides an aesthetic and sleek look to railings. A gleaming steel balustrade enhances the décor of the entire property. Below are some of the advantages of using a steel balustrade:
- Can get along with other materials: A steel balustrade can be added to any kind of décor. Steel also blends well with wood; glass and the final product is extremely watchable.
- Durable: Steel balustrade lasts for a longer period of time and is more durable as compared to than wood which can fade easily. Steel can withstand any weather condition. The maintenance cost is also low compared to the other materials.
- Provides a gaudy look: Steel balustrade provides a luxurious finish. The final output is eye-catching. Most interior designers, architects and engineers prefer steel designs as they meet many requirements. They are not only durable but are also affordable.
On location installation
Steel balustrades are usually installed as opposed to other substances which are installed and fabricated in the factory. If they are installed on the location, the makers get the freedom to develop the product and can also polish on-site which is less time-consuming and hassle free.
The benefits of steel balustrade are plenty
If you’re thinking of adding a modern twist to your home the idea of adding a steel handrail or balustrade with glass is uniquely glamorous. Be it for a residential, commercial, or industrial purpose, well designed steel staircases add a royal Touch. There are numerous benefits to choose steel over concrete staircase. Let’s take a look.
- More aesthetic in appearance: Over the years, steel has become the most commonly used material in the construction of modern homes and office spaces. Steel is more sophisticated and trendier than concrete for both residential and commercial setups. Being an extremely versatile and flexible material with massive strength, steel is the first choice for most architects. Steel is a comfort material for most designers.
- Durable and reliable: Steel’s tensile strength is high, as it is made of both iron and carbon l. Compared to other building materials, steel is much stronger and requires very little maintenance.
- Less time-consuming: Steel stairs are constructed off-site and is ready to install and used right away. Unlike casting concrete stairs, that demands a lot of time. The steel structures are easy to install.
Can be easily recycled
Approximately 90% of steel material can be recycled. In some cases, up to 100% is recyclable thus making steel the most sustainable material for construction. Structural steel manufacturing barely impacts the environment. Modern construction prefers steel over other metals and has become one of the most integral parts for both constructions of offices and homes. As steel is a durable raw material, it will add value to your property and increase its resale value whenever you wish to sell it in near future.
Cheaper than most other materials
Steel is an affordable option that provides long term benefits of sturdiness and reliability. Thus, you can save a lot of money on designing if you opt for the steel-based stairs and balustrades.
Steel balustrade is the most convenient option for not only the architects or interior designers, but also property owners. They are extremely affordable and long lasting. Thus, investing in steel is a great idea. Moreover, the architects can install the steel balustrade in the location itself without having to create one in the work space and then transporting it to the location. Thus, it is a feasible option for both the owners and the architects as the owners are saved extra bucks that might have been required for transportation and the architect can have a hassle-free installation.