About speech disorders:
Speech Disorders means communication Disorder (A disorder which affects any personal communications). It affects understanding and communication gap where normal speech is disrupted, who is not able to speak they are count in mute.
Common speech affects the articulation, voice tone, pitch, volume, and stuttering, cluttering. It affects anyone children as well as adults. As soon as possible treatment is better for this kind of person.
- Your child can’t understand what do you say.
- Your child says only a few words on 2 years ago.
- Your child does not interact with other people.
- shuttering sign when your child takes few second in one word is it the sign of disorders.
- Your child does not react to your speech.
- can’t eye contact with other.
Causes of speech disorders:
Speech disorders affect your vocal cords and mussels.
- Vocal cords
- Weakness in muscles
- The cause of this is damaging your brain
- Voice quality
Type of speech disorder
Fluency: Fluency is the speech disorder when you want to something say and your word is break and flow of speech just like shuttering.
Voice: voice is the decoder of your vocal cord and loudness and pitch just example throat and cancer decrease your voice and your pitch.and it makes you more difficult to say anything.
Articulation: articulation is the distortion or absence of voice just example its trouble pronouncing blending sound just like sp just child have a trouble to say incorrectly pronouncing spaghetti as a thapagheeti.
Therapy of speech disorders:
You may be referred to the speech therapy for your child a more appropriately termed a problem of speech disorders. SLP(speech-language pathologist ) help your child with speech and hearing and swallowing.
The list below Some of the therapy of speech disorders.
- Late talker: when your child late talker so the therapist is like try to different thing to make encourage your child to talk.
- Swallowing: A speech therapist may help your child with swallowing difficulty by assisting them with exercise on mouth strong and tongue movement and improve chewing.
- Aphasia: aphasia is the cause of the difficulty of speaking of sort time of damaged brain the condition of listening and writing.
- Group therapy: to improve skill in a conversational way.
- Apraxia: your child knows what they want to say but they can’t so the speech therapy is qualified the evaluated to your child for apraxia by using several tests.
How to get rid of speech disorders:
5 Sign of speech disorders:
- Eye contact: eye contact is very good for your child it makes to improve their speech and voice. Its better way that you give some time your child to talk with eye contact you say your child to watching someone face then talk with eye contact is important.
- Be a good listener and don’t end the words when your child is stuck: be the best partner for your child if your child wants to share something with you and can’t say properly so take the time and encourage them when they try to something share with you.
- Give time: it’s good when you give time to your child if that possible to give a specific time when you relaxed and talk with your child on a proper way share some story and playing with them it improves their speech.
- Helping in the story: helping your child when they stuck in the story so take time and say to your child what’s going on in the story and helping them for speaking well.
Treatment for Speech Disorders
Various treatment available in the market for healthy living but obviously treatment depends on the patient which kind of speech disorders. Speech Therapist help in muscle-strengthening exercise for the throat, as well as face and you, can learn the way to practice smoother, more fluent speech.