With temperatures soaring higher and higher day by day, air conditioning has become a necessity. Also, with so many options available for air conditioning a building, it is really confusing to select a suitable one. The majorly preferred options of air conditioners are:
- Central air conditioners
- Room air conditioners
- Evaporative coolers
- Split system air conditioners
- Window air conditioners
- Packaged air conditioner
The best way to choose the right one is to look into the advantages and drawbacks of all these types. Out of all these systems, the most evolving one is the split system air conditioner. Its qualities of enabling cost effective cooling along with an efficient cooling effect, are the ones that help it ace the air conditioning game.
Here is a List of its Benefits that Most People are Unaware of:
- Extremely User-Friendly: Even a kid can easily operate it. split system air conditioner is easy to control as well. You can set the temperature according to your requirement and it will offer you smart air conditioning.
- Smart Cooling or Heating: That means it cools or heats up only the required spaces and that too only when needed. Excessive and focused cooling or heating is something that is unheard of in a split system air conditioner. This system cools the complete space uniformly.
- Extremely Cost Effective Installation: In case of other air conditioners, there needs to be a vent or a duct or a square hole in the wall to fit the air conditioning system. This is not needed in case of a split system air conditioner. As the name goes, the parts to be placed inside and outside the room are split. There is one cold unit that is placed inside the room and there is another warm unit that is placed outside the room. Both these parts are connected with one single pipe and you do not need any kind of huge vents to install it. This is an extremely cost-effective way of installation. There are only a few electric cables and pipes. This way, there are very few modifications required in your house while installing it.
- Low cost vs Expense Ratio: Though the initial installation cost of a split system air conditioner is higher than the rest of its counterparts, the cost vs expense ratio is lower. As this system does not have high maintenance costs and nor does it consume a lot of electricity, the running cost of a split system air conditioner is much lower.
- Compatible with Solar Cells: As this system runs on electricity, the split system air conditioner can be subsidised by solar power. This again adds up to the cost effective functioning factor.
- Low Maintenance Costs: The functioning of a split system air conditioner is such that there is very less need of maintenance. The air filters fitted within the system are easily removable and so the owners can clean the split system air conditioner themselves. There is no need to call an air conditioner system professional for regular maintenance and cleaning of a split system air conditioner.
- Air Purification along with Cooling and Heating: All the split system air conditioners come with inbuilt air purifiers that purify the air by getting rid of all the impurities. This way, the people of the room breathe in purified air. This is like an additional benefit along with energy cost saving.
All these points are enough reasons to tell you why a split system air conditioner is the best choice for air conditioners. These benefits are enough to help you make a decision and to choose split system air conditioners for your home as well as office.