Air conditioning system is no more a luxury, but a necessity in many modern households, due to the increasing environmental temperature worldwide, mainly during the raging summers. However, presently, most of the house owners prefer the split system air conditioning, rather than the old-fashioned Window AC. Actually, the installation of split AC guarantees many benefits to the house owners, as it is more efficient and affordable for the common people.
Benefits of the Split System Air Conditioning:
- The installation of split AC is much simpler than the previous type, as the indoor cooling unit just needs to be attached to the outdoor condensing unit through ducts or pipes, by making only a small hole in the wall, through which the copper tubes and other required wires are passed.
- it is hassle-free to install this type of AC, without causing much damage to the house walls and demanding lesser effort from the professionals.
- It is very easy to operate a split system air conditioning at home, as only the remote control is enough to switch on or off the air conditioning unit and to raise or lower the cooling effect in the room.
- As split AC system is much cost effective, the house owners find it much cheaper to install this air conditioner. Moreover, lesser amount of additional features is needed for this installation, as only a little length of narrow pipes and electric cables are needed for joining the two parts of this air conditioning system.
- The maintenance cost of the split AC is much lower than the Window AC, as the indoor unit cleaning is simple. Only by taking out its filter and washing it with water, without the necessity of calling the AC professionals.
- The split air conditioner is much energy efficient than the centrally placed ACs, as no energy can be wasted in split ones due to the absence of long ducts in this system. Therefore, the lesser amount of energy is utilized in cooling a whole room. Thereby, lowering the amount of expense in paying utility bill of the home. A split AC of suitable size can efficiently cool even very badly ventilated rooms. Moreover, the electricity cost of the split AC can be replaced by solar power that is easily produced by the solar panels installed on rooftops.
- Some split air conditioning systems have both standard cooling and heating capacities, helping the house owners to use it throughout the year for keeping the rooms of the house always at a comfortable temperature, irrespective of the climate.
- Some high-quality models of the split air conditioners can purify the air of the room and free the atmosphere of the room from all dust and allergens, making the place safer for allergic or asthmatic patients.
- During the operation of the split air conditioning units no noise occurs. Thus, minimizing the ill effect of any sound pollution within the house. Actually, the fan and condenser of this cooling machine are placed within the outdoor unit, for which, no sound can be heard from the split AC unit inside the room that could distract the residents of the house.
- If a split AC is installed to cool several parts of a house, each room is provided with a separate thermostat with which the temperature of that particular room can be controlled.
Therefore, the spilt air conditioning system is now the favourite cooling mechanism. It is seen at most of the residential places and even in many of the commercial buildings too.