It is true that split system air conditioner is becoming quite common among the people, however not many of them know what attributes they should look for prior to its purchase. In fact, lots of customers take an impulsive decision only to repent later on. It is vital to plan accordingly before venturing into the market for air conditioners. If you are implementing a proper strategy, it is highly probable that you may obtain the best products available.
Take A Look at Some of The Following Parameters That Would Help You in The Long Run-
- Immune to Adverse Weather: The modern split system air conditioner is resistant to weather conditions as it doesn’t require covering the systems of the yore. On the contrary, if you are covering it with a large piece of cloth it may not be able to function properly.
- Varieties of Zone: If the office consists of multiple rooms, ac with multiple zooms are required to maintain cooling across its length and breadth. Although the product is costlier, it is better thanthat doesn’t provide uniform cooling to all the rooms. As far as the dual zone conditioners are concerned, they are equipped with double air handlers while the triple zone comprises of triple handlers. They work in tandem to deliver impeccable cooling effect. You can also buy conditioning system consisting of numerous BTUs to provide the desired effect to all the partitions.
- Reserve Cycle: While buying the split ac, you should make a choice between the reserve cycle version or the cooling one. The former is expensive however it can cool the room during the summers while increasing the temperature during the chilly winters. The device is installed in the form of two parts as the first one is placed inside the room while the second one is positioned outside. Some manufacturers provide multiple headed air conditioners that use the same underlying technology as the conventional Ac’s.
- Available Space: One of the most important aspects of the selection of the air conditioner is the size of the office room where it is to be installed. If the area is big, it might require an ac with a larger capacity while the small rooms can manage with the product of 1.5 tons or less. It is vital to buy a similar sized device because in case of incompatibility, the cooling effect would be far less and large floor area may prove to be too taxing for the compressor.
- Wall Insulation: Insulation is known to enhance the efficiency of the ac by many notches. If the wall insulation is absent, the floor might require a bigger ac because the cold air might escape and the room would not attain the desired temperature.
- Multi-Split Acs: One of the best options for the offices is to use the multi-split AC’s. Touted as a new product, it helps to reduce the installation space and can be used separately or simultaneously. Due to the compact design, it helps to enhance the appearance of the room. When more than one unit is being used the capacity of the AC’s is divided.
- Budgetary Constraints: When you are purchasing an ac, identify the budget beforehand to get the best product within the predefined price range. It will help to cool the office efficiently without burning the pocket. In addition, one needs to choose the split system air conditioner from a reputed manufacturer to get a serviceable warranty.
It would be beneficial if the product is found defective at some point of time within the period stipulated by the company.