Is there a difference in training at a gym vis- a-vis Personal training packages? It would seem so since numerous reports are indicating the big difference personal packages can make in a quicker time! Now, having said this, one should also note that exclusivity in all fields comes at a price. A personal trainer is someone who one can relate to easily and who understands an individual’s specific needs compared to general exercises meant for all.
Cost of exclusivity basically depends on following factors:
- If a trainer is well qualified and has undergone formal education in this field will definitely come with a higher price tag when compared to one whose knowledge is only through experience of working in a gym or a health club. Certified people mean that one can feel safe in the exercise steps he or she is being taught. Plenty of steps can be dangerous with people with certain ailments such as that of the heart or bones. Moreover, the certified training must have cost the trainer a significant amount of investment which he or she would definitely like being returned via their clients!
- Now, even if a person is certified; one must remember that there is nothing like experience. A fresher no matter how well he or she performed in his educational tenure will still lack in some respects compared to experienced as well as educated ones.
- One can easily find out whether charges of Personal training packages are worthy or not by the person’s existing as well as past clients. It is always better to ask for references too so that one has full confidence in proceeding ahead with the program that will cost not only money but precious time and a lot of effort on the part of a client.
- The price does also differ based on the city and town that one lives. If one is looking for an exclusive training in a large city, then it is obvious that he or she will be shelling out a few hundred dollars more than people who live in suburbs and small towns for the same quality of service
- Many times, charges are on an hourly basis but if long term contracts are signed then there are chances of negotiating the total amount.
- Some packages are designed and targeted toward only one individual whereas there are some that are designed for a group with similar fitness goals. It is obvious that an individual package will cost amore and hence, if a group of friends with similar fitness needs can be brought together then the situation can turn out to be a win-win one for both trainers and trainees.